Re: arsclist Duplicating casette tapes

Title: Re: arsclist Duplicating casette tapes
Let me reply that DAT is one of the most unreliable storage formats out there, and would not be a recommended media type for this purpose.

-John Spencer
Otari Corp.

Can you be more specific? We have not found it to be unreliable.

Barbara
UofC Language Labs
--
- For subscription instructions, see the ARSC home page http://www.arsc-audio.org/arsclist.html Copyright of individual posting is owned by the author of the posting and permission to re-transmit or publish a post must be secured from the author of the post.