RE: arsclist Digest

Dear Mr. O'Neal;

The list is now available in digest format.  Here are the instructions for
subscribing to the digest version:

You must subscribe independently to ARSClist and ARSClist-digest.
Very likely you will not want to be on both lists. To change between
ARSClist and ARSClist-digest, you must unsubscribe from one list and
subscribe to the other. This can be done with one message to
majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with two command lines in it:

                                               unsubscribe ARSClist
                                               subscribe ARSClist-digest

Remember not to put anything in the Subject line, and not to include any
signature files. Please let me know if you encounter any problems. Esther.

-