RE: arsclist TDK audio cassettes

Margaret Jones wrote (extract):

> which have a clear plastic window which has a significant overlap with
> the black or grey plastic case but does not cover it completely. They
> were only manufactured between 1987 and 1995 and say "super precision
> anti-resonance cas. mech." on the face. There is some question about
> the plastic injection technology I think

----- It is fascinating to see that ARSCLIST may also be used to
provide evidence for court cases - the most likely need for this kind
of information would be a design patent or a utility patent case in
which it is important to establish a date of first public user. A US
inventor would be entitled to one year grace period subsequent to
his own publication or public user, within which he may file a valid
patent application. Not so for foreign inventors, many patent
applications filed outside the US have been lost because the
applicant did not know that such publications would kill his
application.

Kind regards,

George Brock-Nannestad

-