Re: arsclist Digital knowledge preservation

This is all good and well, and I certainly encourage it as a stopgap.

My response was to the suggestion that the Association for Recorded Sound
Collections be involved in compromise solutions, however well intentioned.

In my opinion, this rush to preservation in various fomats with incomplete
sound should NOT be endorsed by ARSC.

Steven Smolian

Steven Smolian    301-694-5134
Smolian Sound Studios