RE: arsclist cylinder housing design

Will and the list,

The polyethylene tube and bottom padding are two pieces glued together. I am assuming that Metal Edge has selected a suitable glue based on their expertise in archival housing, thought I don't know what glue they've chosen. The top padding should not touch the top of the cylinder. I don't know about how breathable the boxes are. I'll ask and see what they say.

Incidentally, we were looking at the Edison "hatboxes" as one of the models for this enclosure.

David