Re: arsclist polypropylene and tyvek liners redux

Hi, Monica,

While I do not want to comment on the tyvek question that you asked, considering that you're at my wife's alma mater, I thought I'd suggest something that you're probably aware of:

http://www.jbeng.com/mediastorage.htm

I have one of their Signature series for CD/VHS/DAT in my home studio. Their Horizon is more adjustable.

While this type of storage system is not inexpensive, it is less costly than building more space! My 9-drawer Signature cabinet is the size of a large lateral filing cabinet--approx 18 inches deep and 42 inches wide. It will hold (if I recall correctly) about 1800 CDs in jewel boxes.

Cheers,

Richard

-
http://www.arsc-audio.org/arsclist.html