From: Aurora Perez <aperez@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: arsclist Resources in NYC?
Date: Fri, Mar 22, 2002, 3:49 PM

Hello ARSC people,
I am a Master's of Library & Information Science student at San Jose State University in California.
I am working on an assignment where I must present/introduce a professional association to my class. I have chosen ARSC. I have already sent away for the most recent ARSC journal and newsletter.
I will be visiting New York (The City only, not Rochester unfortunately) March 25th - 31st.
Is there anywhere in NYC I can visit to take a look at any ARSC-related materials? Or NYC museums having a worthwhile Recorded Sound exhibit?
Also, I ask the same question for the Bay Area, California (any locations between San Jose and San Francisco).
Much obliged,
Sarah Wilson

Aurora Perez
Stanford Archive of Recorded Sound