arsclist Thanks, A-to-D Transfers

Thanks again to all for your help with my recent questions regarding A-to-D
transferring.

For any who are interested, I've included a link to a recent article about
my type of field recording, taping live shows (for fun, not profit).

http://www.sptimes.com/2002/03/17/news_pf/Floridian/When_studio_recording.sh
tml

I'm also more than happy to answer any questions anyone may have.

Thanks again for all your help,
Cameron

-
http://www.arsc-audio.org/arsclist.html