Re: arsclist turntables for transcription discs

Cheryl Thurber
wrote
:
Let me add an additional question to this, any
thoughts on old radio station transcription disc
turntables. I have a Gates, I have a replacement
(lighter) transcription tone arm. Should I go ahead
and try to use it?
Thanks,
Cheryl

http://hcl.harvard.edu/houghton/departments/poetry.html
> -
> For subscription instructions, see the ARSC home
> page
> http://www.arsc-audio.org/arsclist.html
> Copyright of individual posting is owned by the
> author of the posting and
> permission to re-transmit or publish a post must be
> secured
> from the author of the post.

=====
Dr. Cheryl Thurber email: cthurb@xxxxxxxxx