Re: arsclist Kodak is stopping CD-R manufacture !?

Hi Karl

Karl> I am now using the Mitsui Gold. I can't find any 80 minute gold.
Karl> I have a few of the Kodak 80 minute gold left and use those for
Karl> what we release.

I'm just a little curious as to why you are looking for 80 minute
discs, since they do not comply with Red Book standards.

As archivists, I would have thought all you guys would want these
things to be as standard as possible?

Graeme Jaye

GRJAYE@xxxxxxxx

Audio Restoration and CD Repair