arsclist Fwd: Non-member submission from ["Divine Art Sales" <sales@divine-art.com>]

From: "Divine Art Sales" <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: arsclist Turntables
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 16:29:47 -0000

Depends on the budget available; the laser turntable is out of reach of most
of us small private collectors.    Garrard 401/5601 decks are available and
are still used by most professional sound restoration engineers in the UK.
They are now made by Loricraft Audio.   Otherwise the Diapason Archive is
available in sizes to take up to 20" discs. Details from
j.duboff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerard Kleist" <gerardk@xxxxxxxxxx> To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 6:40 AM Subject: arsclist Turntables