FS: CEDAR DC-1 de-clicker restoration processor

If you've ever wanted the real professional audio restoration equipment for
processing of OTR transcriptions or phonograph discs (and other sources),
here is your chance.

Due to a major upgrading to CEDAR for Windows in my restoration processing
suite, I have ONE ONLY original CEDAR DC-1 de-clicker for sale.

This is a full professional 19" rack mounted stereo de-click processor that
has been used in most of the de-click processing that I have done for the
past few years for restorations on many re-issue labels.  It is fully
operational and .jpg pictures can be seen by clicking on the following:-

http://www.audio-restoration.com/MVC-173F.JPG
(full front panel)

http://www.audio-restoration.com/MVC-166F.JPG
(screen panel showing processing algorithm, threshold and level readouts)

http://www.audio-restoration.com/MVC-168F.JPG
(shot shows entry pusbuttons below the screen panel)

http://www.audio-restoration.com/MVC-169F.JPG
(left controls showing level monitor metering and I/O level adjusts)

http://www.audio-restoration.com/MVC-167F.JPG
(right button switches and LED indicators)

http://www.audio-restoration.com/MVC-174F.JPG
(rear panel showing the XLR and RCA analog connections, AES/EBU and S/PDIF
digital I/O... this unit handles any variation of high quality D-D, A-D
and D-A conversions.

http://www.audio-restoration.com/MVC-175F.JPG
(rear left showing XLR and RCA I/O connectors)

http://www.audio-restoration.com/MVC-176F.JPG
(rear right showing AES/EBU and S/PDIF digital I/O switching)

Although there are essentially three CEDAR process used for most restoration
purposes, (de-click, de-crackle and de-hiss) the de-clicker is probably the
number one process.  It's the one that the other two depend on and the one
you really can't do well without.  It works in real time, that is, feed
dirty audio in and get clean audio out.  The threshold, algorithm and level
controls are all visible on the readout screen and precisely resettable.

When new, this box cost $18,000 but book value of about 1/3 of that will
take this one now.  If there are no serious offers, I will place it on EBAY.

If you want to talk more about it... write me off list.

... Graham Newton

World class professional services applied to phonograph and tape
recordings for consumers and re-releases, featuring CEDAR processes.