Re: arsclist Digital transfer question

Compensation provided by a pre-amp is essential. Obtain audio from the
output of your stereo unit, not directly from the turntable.

There is good and bad CD-R media and drives. A simple approach would be
to record and submit one disc for testing at no charge to isolate
related quality issues before you amass a large archive.

http://www.mscience.com/test.html#FRETST

Jerry
Media Sciences, Inc.