Re: arsclist Please be patient

Oh, dear! I thought we had fixed that - I will add it to the list. Sorry. Esther.

At 07:49 PM 9/6/2001 +0200, you wrote:
Date sent:              Thu, 06 Sep 2001 12:59:19 -0400
To:                     ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From:                   Esther Gillie <esth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:                arsclist Please be patient
Send reply to:          ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Esther,

> There is a temporary glitch in the listserve tech.

Could you possibly determine, or is it conceivable that the reason
for the glitch is fundamentally the same as the reason for my still
reveiving double postings from ARSCLIST? It has become routine
to delete every other posting, but I do not know enough about my
mail programme to create a macro for the purpose.

Kind regards,

George "Patience" (my middle name) Brock-Nannestad
Preservation Tactics
-
http://www.arsc-audio.org/arsclist.html
from the author of the post.

Esther Gillie, Sound Recording Archivist Phone: 716-274-1330 Eastman Audio Archive Fax: 716-274-1088 Eastman School of Music, Sibley Music Library esth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 27 Gibbs Street, Rochester, NY 14604