Please be patient

Greetings all;

There is a temporary glitch in the listserve tech. Postings are bouncing to me for some as yet inexplicable reason. I will forward all messages until I get things fixed from this end, so do watch to see who REALLY sent the posting. I will keep you informed should there be further problems. Thank you for your patience. Esther.

Esther Gillie
Ad Manager
Association for Recorded Sound Collections
716-274-1330 fax: 716-274-1380