RE: 78-era label research

Hello All,
I am pleased to announce that issue no. 3 of the E-Discographer is now
   online at:
   http://www.hensteeth.com/e_discog/index.html

   This issue is something of a departure from previous efforts. It is an
   index to label research; a guide to books, magazine articles and on-line
   resources. Only items related to record companies and label discographies
relevant to the 78-era are included. Tim Brooks has given me permission to extract entries from his Current Bibliography column in the ARSC Journal which has eased the burden of indexing immensely.

Unlike my other efforts, this issue does not
   reproduce articles from the past but it does provide a fairly
   comprehensive list of what has come before. While this material may not
   be easy to track down, knowing that it exists can be a crucial first step
   for researchers. If anyone gets bored with all the text, one can always
   visit the label galleries listed at:
   http://www.hensteeth.com/e_discog/labgraph.html
   Additions, suggestions for usability and corrections are welcome.

   David Diehl

--
Editor of The E-Discographer
http://www.hensteeth.com/e_discog/indexjul.html