water damaged tapes.

As some of you may know, Houston was hit by floods recently. Fortunately
most of the archive of broadcasts resides in our archives here in Austin,
only the most recent performances were under water. These are all DAT
tapes.

Any advice as to the proper way to deal with these would be most welcome.
At the advice of someone else, they have been left sealed in water...

Feel free to post to the list or email me directly.

Thanks.

Karl

Karl Miller
University of Texas at Austin