Re: arsclist Playback equipment for phonograph records

I would caution you on the ELT, simply because if you want to cover a wide
variety of disc types and composition, the ELT is not the one to do it.

Gilles St. Laurent at Canada's National Library in Ottawa would be pleased
elaborate, since they have one and found that it was a nice idea, but there
are many problems that have not been addressed.

... Graham Newton

Susan Harvey wrote:

> Thanks George.  We're looking for something more reasonable at the moment,
> but hope to be able to consider the ELT if we get serious about this medium.
> I appreciate your providing this link for future reference,  Susan
>
> Susan Harvey
> Head of Library Technical Services
> Del Mar College
> 101 Baldwin
> Corpus Christi, TX   78404
>
> Voice:    361/698-1183
> FAX:        361/698-1158
>
> sharvey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

World class professional services applied to phonograph and tape
recordings for consumers and re-releases, featuring CEDAR processes.