Re: arsclist sticky shed

Barbara Need
UChicago--Language Labs
Language Laboratories and Archives wrote:

> Hi, We just had a case of sticky shed, and the company we dealt with many
> years ago is no longer in business. Who are you all working with?

Do it yourself.

Buy an American Harvest Snackmaster model FD-50-T and a CT-2P tray set.
It has the adjustable digital timer, and very accurate temperature control
that is needed and costs about US $120 delivered to your door by UPS.

http://www.nesco.com/Products/snackm2.html

Call them at 1-800-288-4545

Otherwise, send them to me.

... Graham Newton

World class professional services applied to phonograph and tape
recordings for consumers and re-releases, featuring CEDAR processes.