Fwd: arsclist Edison Bell

--- Begin Message ---
In a message dated 4/17/01 10:06:10 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jdemetrick@xxxxxxxx writes:

<< Anyone help me find a date of fabrication for an Edison Bell disc?

 Disc # R 1066

 I am not sure how much info is needed to date this company's
 publications so if more info is required please let me know. >>

John. The matrix number is what you need to date it. They were made from c.
1909 to 1933. There is a dating list in Brian Rust's "American Record Label
Book" (Though it's a BRITISH label!). If you can provide a matrix number
(2000 to 14580), I'll look it up.

Steve

--- End Message ---