The R&B Indies

I have just published a huge discography of Rhythm & Blues and Gospel labels called The R&B Indies. A comprehensive listing of over 4,500 indepedant record labels from tiny hole-in-the-wall operations with one or two releases to the mighty powerhouses like King, Chess, Atlantic and Motowm. It covers all forms of music beamed at African Americans from WWII until the disco meltdown. The two volume set incudes matrix numbers, details of ownership and duration of operations. To find out more visit www.therandbindies.com or email me (Bob McGrath) at therandbindies@xxxxxxxx