ARIS

I am cataloging a compact disc published in Germany.  On the container is
the following:
ARIS Best. Nr. 216 15082
(where Best. Nr. translates as order number)

Does anyone know what ARIS stands for?  Searching the Web for "Aris", I
found numerous recordings that bear an ARIS Bestellung Nummer, but none
provide any clues regarding the identity of ARIS.  Searching numerous
acronym dictionaries, publishing reference books, etc. did not help. I
cannot determine whether ARIS represents a corporation, an agency, or some
kind of acronym for a German or international numerical identifier (perhaps
similar to the International Standard Book Number, or ISBN).  For
cataloging purposes I need to know into which of these categories, if any,
ARIS falls.

I have also searched the archives of the Music Library Association list,
but there are no hits there.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Allen Hoffman