Cleaning mildew/water stains

Vaughan Monroe, again (yeah I know....)
We're preparing to "re-sleeve" these discs.  The ones on the bottom shelves
were exposed to minor flooding a few years back.  Nothing was done at that
time.  Any suggestions for surface cleaning.  We have a Nitty Gritty.  I've
used (now don't scream... ) Antibacterial wet ones to clean commercial 12
inch vinyl that came from "moldy" private collections that we wanted to keep
due to content.

1) wipe with the groove
2) run through the Nitty Gritty machine

and guess what?  it sounds like new!  amazing
although I'm sure the alchohol in the wipes is probably taboo, right?

But the real question is about the glass master discs in our possesion.
What to use?

Patrick H. Maxfield
Head of Technical Services
New England Conservatory Libraries