Bookbinding and the Conservation of Books
A Dictionary of Descriptive Terminology

 Previous item  Up One Level Next item


A power-driven device, consisting of two rubber rollers, through which handmade cases are passed to smooth the covering material and secure it on the outside and to the boards at the turn-ins. The wringer is used principally in library binding. (256 )

[Search all CoOL documents]