Bookbinding and the Conservation of Books
A Dictionary of Descriptive Terminology

 Previous item  Up One Level Next item

vellum binder

A term sometimes used in Great Britain to indicate one who hinds account books (blankbooks), as well as other stationery bindings. It derives from the time when stationery binding was referred to as "vellum binding."

[Search all CoOL documents]

URL: http://