Bookbinding and the Conservation of Books
A Dictionary of Descriptive Terminology

 Previous item  Up One Level Next item


A cover printed on the same stock and in the same format as the text, with the cover pages being so imposed that when the sheet is folded they will appear as the upper and lower covers of the book, which is usually a single-section pamphlet. Also called "integral cover." (339 )

[Search all CoOL documents]