Bookbinding and the Conservation of Books
A Dictionary of Descriptive Terminology

 Previous item  Up One Level Next item

flock powder

Very short or pulverized fiber, such as wool, cotton, or rayon, used in flock printing and to form velvety patterns on cloth and paper.

[Search all CoOL documents]

URL: http://