Bookbinding and the Conservation of Books
A Dictionary of Descriptive Terminology

 Previous item  Up One Level Next item

English fibreboard

An English equivalent for that called PASTEBOARD (1) in the United States. It is suitable for small or medium-sized books; however, it has a tendency to warp if too thin a sheet is used for the covers of a large book. (204 )

[Search all CoOL documents]

URL: http://