Bookbinding and the Conservation of Books
A Dictionary of Descriptive Terminology

 Previous item  Up One Level Next item

drawer-handle tool

A finishing tool often used in England and the Netherlands during the second half of the 17th century. It was generally used in groups or sequences, and is so named because of its similarity to the handle of a drawer. (156 , 347 )

[Search all CoOL documents]

URL: http://