Bookbinding and the Conservation of Books
A Dictionary of Descriptive Terminology

 Previous item  Up One Level Next item


A warping or other distortion of an adhesive joint due to the penetration of moisture or solvents into the adherend surface, causing an unequal contraction and expansion of the adherends. See also:WARPING ; WAVY EDGES . (222 )

[Search all CoOL documents]