Citrosolv

Hello,

I'm working on a dress with metalic threads (a "lamé"). To clean the metal a metal conservator told me to use the Citrosolv® (terpene fraction of orange essential oil: product obtained by distillation. R-limonene 90% min). I would like to know if somenone else used it and it could be dangerous for the textile. May be you have other suggestions?
Thank you very much.
All the best
Célia THIBAUD
Restaurateur du patrimoine, spécialité Arts textiles
Diplômée de l'Institut national du patrimoine (Inp.fr)
celia_thibaud@xxxxxxxx