Costume Hanging Storage

Hi Everyone,

I am currently working on a project to create hanging storage for a costume collection. It needs to be built as inexpensively as possibly and needs to be somewhat movable. Unfortunately, these garments will be moved at least twice. We are to move out of our current facility and into a temporary one, while the new facility is being renovated. Do any of you have experiences to share in regards to this? Have any of you used ABS piping or know information in regards to its stability and strength? I would appreciate any help/insight.

Have a wonderful week!

Kathleen Daly