Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 09:31:23 -0400
From: Maya.Naunton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Conservation of an Egyptian cartonnage
To: TEXCONS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Ms. Ruiz,

There was an article on the subject in the Journal of American Institute for Conservation. The article is called “The Study and Treatment of Pa-Di-Mut’s Cartonnage Mummy Case”, by Eugene Farrell, Carol Snow, and Nina Vinogradskaya, it is in the Spring 2006 issue, Volume 45, Number 1.

I hope that this helps you.

Sincerely,

Maya Naunton

Assistant Conservator

Textile Conservation

Metropolitan Museum of Art

Tecnología, moda, motor, viajes,…suscríbete a nuestros boletines para estar siempre a la última MSN Newsletters