Re: Textile Conservator needed

Dear Marla Day
First of all I have the pleasure e-mailing you, I see you e-mail and I will present my self for you. I am harby Ezzeldeen from Egypt, I am textile conservator and assistant lecture in conservation Department- Cairo Universty, also I have Batchler and master in textile conservation and now Ph.D student in textile conservation.
accept my best wishes
 Harby Ezzeldeen

Marla Day <mday@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I have had an request for the name of a textile conservator for
conservation of a ball gown. Is there anyone within the midwest that
would be interested and qualified?
Thanks,
Marla
--
Marla Day, M.S., Senior Curator
Historic Costume and Textile Museum

College of Human Ecology, Kansas State University
Department of Apparel, Textiles and Interior Design
338 Justin Hall, Manhattan KS 66506-1405
785-532-1328, FAX 785-532-3796

Harby Ezzeldeen Hassan Ahmed.
B.A, M.A Historical Textiles Conservation.
Textiles Conservator.
Assistant Lecturer - Conservation Department-
Faculty of Archeology - Cairo University - Egypt.
Ph.D Candidate ?Biotechnology Application in Textiles Conservation?.
Department of Chemical Engineering - National Technical University of Athens - Greece.
E-mail : harbyezzeldeen@xxxxxxxxx.
Cell phone: +306945572550

Building a website is a piece of cake.