Updated contact info for Dukeries for net?

Title: Updated contact info for Dukeries for net?

Hello all,
I have been trying to contact Dukeries for samples and prices at the following phone and fax (used before and also posted to CoOL in December 06 by Jennifer Barnett):. 44 115 981 6330 Fax: +44 115 9816440.  I keep getting "your call cannot go thru…"

 Can any one advise of new contact information?  I am hoping it's just that I have a wrong number…

Many thanks,
Deborah Trupin