vacuums

Hello all,

   We are looking at buying a new vacuum with a variable suction control.  Our objects conservator found a Sebo vacuum that has this feature and we were wondering if anyone else has heard of/or had experience with this brand.

Thanks

Jennifer Hadley
Associate Registrar
Museum of Church History and Art
(801) 240-0297
hadleyj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email