Sharing a custom fabric order

Title: Sharing a custom fabric order

Dear Colleagues,

I am looking to purchase reproduction fabric for 2 chairs for Lorenzo State Historic Site.  I have a sample of the original fabric and Scalamandre can reproduce it. A photo is attached, with measurements.

 The catch is the quantity needed -- for only 2 chairs the price is impossible.  Scalamandre suggested that I put the word out to see if any one else might need a similar fabric so that we might share the order.  If you are interested, please contact me directly.  Also, please spread the word to any one else you think might be interested in this.

Many thanks,
Deborah Lee Trupin
Textile Conservator
New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic   Preservation
Bureau of Historic Sites
Peebles Island
PO Box 219
Waterford, NY  12188   USA