Art/Artifact Conservation Course Syllabi Sought

*** with apologies for cross-posting***

I am now collecting material for a planned update to the Art Conservation Course Syllabus Web Pages, a section of the Conservation OnLine (CoOL) website since 1998.

Accordingly, I would like to receive detailed information about courses taught now or in the recent past. "Course" should be broadly construed here—formal or informal, offered for academic credit or not. A course
might be a general introduction to conservation or might focus on any sub-discipline. It might be a public information lecture, with handouts or reading lists. A course could be a program offered for professionals in related fields, or for volunteers. It might be the teaching materials used in to supplement internships and other individual or small-group
instruction.

For this update, I am especially interested in obtaining information about courses and training programs offered outside of the United States.

A submission may be hardcopy or electronic versions, or notification of a relevant Internet address (URL). It should provide course name, instructor, place taught, date(s), intended audience/academic level. My main interest however, is inclusion of detailed course summary, syllabus or outline and reading lists.

The Art Conservation Course Syllabus Web Pages are located at http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/byauth/lowengard/syllabi/.

Please send information and queries to me at sarahl@xxxxxxxxx. Rebecca
Rushfield and Karen Walton Morse are also working on this project, and we welcome the active participation of others.

Sarah

Sarah Lowengard

P.O. Box 6611
New York, NY 10128