Missing New Orleans family news

Thank you so much to everyone who so kindly -- and speedily -- replied to my e-mailed plea for help reaching Jessica Hack. I forwarded each reply to my friend Martha and I just this minute received this e-mail from her:

"THEY ARE SAFE!!!!

All of them are in Bonnabel Hospital. I asked Karen if they were still in New Orleans, because then they still weren't safe, but when I was told that Bonnabel was in Metairie. Mary got the paramedic to call Chris this morning. I guess hundreds of survivors ask him to do so, but only did for Mary because she was helping to evacuate critical care patients."
Thank you all so very much for your help. An earlier e-mail from Martha asked me to thank you all and say how overwhelmed she was at the outpouring of replies to her plea for help. She noted that no group to which she has reached out for help has been as responsive as this group!
Lynne