Sheepskin

Hello all,

   We have a Navajo-Churro (sheepskin) fleece that is used in our elementary outreach program.  It is a full pelt, and it is very dirty.  I was wondering if any of you could suggest a cleaning method that would be safe for both the leather and wool.

Thank you,
Jennifer Hadley

This message may contain confidential information, and is
intended only for the use of the individual(s) to whom it
is addressed.