Re: treatments for fragile silk taffeta

Joyce....

I've heard that Elmer's works great.

How are you?  I'm exhausted tonight, just having lost too much sleep in the past few months....hard to make up sometimes.  Also, today was one of those days where everything was difficult...  I go back to Houston tomorrow to see my dad, and my brother will be coming in from SFO Thursday for the first time since the latest catastrophe....broken hip, cardiac arrythmia (sp?), pneumonia, malnutrition, dehydration, all except the hip happened while hospitalized....well, to be fair, there was a history of not eating.   Anyway, it's been a bit rough.  I feel as if I have lived there for the past few months at least, and I Have been there at least half of the time.

Oh, well, I'm starting to look at doing a few other things, nothing that takes brain power, but going on vacation a bit.....to San Miguel in June, I think.   Wrote that to Nanette the other day, and I think I sent a copy to you....but haven't heard back from her yet.   I wasn't interested in a trip that Nanette basically controlled right now...and she does try to do that.   Peru, and Arequipa still sounds great to me, but I just couldn't do it right now....probably sometime late summer or fall would be fine.

Anyway, I didn't think that you were going to go either....I'm so tired tonight, so I'm off to bed.   Keep in touch...

Love, Marilyn