Re: hangers

Deborah,
I see that the polystyrene hangers are in the 2005 Gaylord catalog.
Item #10015, minimum order of six hangers, $2.96 each up to 12, $2.80 up
to 24, and $2.59 for 24 or more.
http://www.gaylord.com

Joanne Hackett
Textile Conservation
Indianapolis Museum of Art.

>>> stillwaterstudio@xxxxxxxxxxx 4/22/2005 10:11:40 AM >>>
Does anyone have a source for the wide polypropylene hangers used as a
base
for the padded hangers developed by Susan Heald?  I haven't used any in
while and now one of my clients says she can't contact Coat Conformers,
the
supplier I've used.  The hangers are great because they're formed with
1.5" broad shoulder surface which means you have to do much less
padding
than with other hangers.  Any help would be appreciated,

Deborah

Deborah Bede
Stillwater Textile Conservation Studio, LLC
Bradford, NH 03221
(603) 938-2310
(603) 938-2455 fax
stillwaterstudio@xxxxxxxxxxx