Dutch translation service

Greetings Dutch language-challenged colleagues,

Should you ever need a article or some such translated from Dutch or Flemish into English, I can do this for you. I am an (ex) textile conservator with a broad working knowledge of other conservation disciplines and their jargon, including architectural conservation. As an English native speaker, after 17 years living and working in the Netherlands, I have built up considerable experience in translating Dutch into English and proof-reading translations. My first career was English teaching, I write, my reading comprehension is excellent and my fee reasonable.

If interested, please contact me.

Jennifer Barnett

regina textilia: historical textiles research & consultation
Oude Looiersstraat 65-67
1016 VH Amsterdam
Netherlands
tel/fax ** 31 (0)20 427 18 27