Re: AIC-TSG call for papers for 2005 annual meeting

HI Nancy,

I don't know who would be the right person to give
such a presentation, but someone who know the
intricacies of the colorimeter vs the
spectrophotometer, for example, and when to use each
one.

IT seems a no-brainer to me that one would want to
document color change, but I feel like I am the only
one who sees it this way.  There has been no interest
among the others on the Painted CUrtains team to
discuss this topic.

Michele