Re: Weaving books on CD

             Many or maybe all of these books can be downloaded free. I
think the site is Stanford U. library. Sorry I don't have url; lost it
in computer crash last summer. However, you could search book title
which might yield url. That's how I found the Frank Bennett book.
            Of course this ebay price is very reasonable and surely a
timesaver.

Margaret Geiss-Mooney wrote:

Wow, Deborah! What a find! Or you can just get the ones specific for weaving
(only 700 megabytes of info! versus 4,880 megabytes in the 7 CD set) from
the same seller:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3125&item=2392988976
for just $9.95 plus shipping.