fibre cross sections

I am looking for inexpensive equipment for making cross sections, in
particular, the Hardy's microtome and the metal plate with a tiny hole
type. Trawling the web there were no Hardy's microtomes to be found. I
did find SDL Atlas but the equipment comes from the UK and is way too
expensive due to the Euro/GBP exchange rate.
Can anyone direct me to a supplier anywhere else?

Jennifer Barnett
historical textiles research & consultation
Oude Looiersstraat 65-67
1016 VH Amsterdam
Netherlands
tel/fax ** 31 (0)20 427 18 27