art et conservation, French conservation products supplier contact info?

This is Tom Klaas from Testfabrics, Inc.

In years gone by, we had worked with this company in France as they had some very wide, beige polyester fabrics used for relining paintings. (We still have stock of AC247, their 224 cm wide beige polyester canvas.)

Recent attempts to contact them by phone, fax and email have not produced results. We checked through the Internet including some information pages in France and also made a request to one of our French business clients to see if they could locate them.

Their last address and contact information in our records was:

             art et conservation
         75 rue rateau
         Urba Parc 93120
         La Courneuve  France
         ph: 00330143112610
         fax:00330143112619
         email: artetco@xxxxxxx

Is there anyone on this list in France or who might know if they still exist and how to contact them?

Please respond to me at my personal email: tak1129@xxxxxxx   or at my business email: testfabric@xxxxxxx

Thanks for your help.

Tom Klaas