A scrapbook in honor of Nobuko Kajitani

 After a long,distinguished, and influential career,
 Nobuko Kajitani recently retired from her
 museum position.  We are putting together a
scrapbook of reminiscences, appreciations,
photographs, drawings, reviews,etc. in her honor.
 It is our  hope that the entire textile conservation
community will participate.  Please send your
 contributions by  October 31st  to :
  Mary  Ballard
  Museum  Support Center
  Smithsonian  Institution
  4210  Silver  Hill Road
  Suitland,  MD, 20746
  ballardm@xxxxxxxxxxxx

    or to :

     Rebecca Rushfield
     66-10 149th Street, #4 C
     Flushing, N. Y ., 11367
     wittert@xxxxxxxx

 For further information, call  Rebecca at
718/575-2702