From: Rebecca A Rushfield [mailto:wittert@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2003 12:25 PM
To: TEXCONS@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: The next two meetings of the Textile Conservation Group

The next two meetings of the Textile
Conservation Group will take place on:

Monday February 24, 2003 at 6:00 p.m.
at the Conservation Center 14, East 78th
Street, NYC
   Nell Znamierowski will speak on "A fiber
artist's views on conservation"

Monday March 3, 2003 at 6:00 p.m.
at Fashion Institute of  Technology, 7th Ave
& 27th Street, NYC
   Sandra Sardjano will speak on "Silk Road
Tour: A Report. Eastern Caravan Route from
the Han to the Tang Period"

All are invited to attend, but there is a $5 charge
for non-members. Please phone or email your
reservations to Rebecca Rushfield 718/575-2702
or wittert@xxxxxxxx