From: Elizabeth Wolfe <ewolfe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: TEXCONS@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Textile Conservation Group Meeting
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 16:17:29 -0500

Hi Marlene-
I would be very interested in attending this meeting, but don't know if I'd
be able to. Do you know if notes from it might be available?

Thanks,
Beth Wolfe

-----Original Message----- From: Marlene Eidelheit [mailto:MEidelheit@xxxxxxx] Sent: Monday, January 20, 2003 3:48 PM To: TEXCONS@xxxxxxxxxxx Subject: Re: Textile Conservation Group Meeting

sorry wrong address